Halloween Special: 10 TV Halloween Costumes We Wish We’d Thought Of First
It’s nearly the time of year for slutty/scary costumes (preferably both), trickster (not paranormal) activity and many drunken mistakes (wait, is that just me?).
That’s right, Halloween is this Saturday and to celebrate we’ve found ten TV Halloween costumes we wish we could say we’d thought of first.
1. The Weaver family win at life for making my BLT-loving dreams come true. I would do the same, if only I had four willing participants.
2. Don’t worry, there is hope for those of us with no friends. Proving that solo costumes can be undeniably epic, check out Kate as a goddamn CENTAUR.
3. Or you could make your own friends. Two Michael Scotts for the price of one? I think I’ll have something else.
4. Who can forget that time Ross dressed as a cross between a Russian satellite and a potato and no one got it?
Bonus: Pink bunny Chandler.
5. Or the time Phil wanted to forget scary Halloween altogether and create AWESOMELAND?
6. Is it James Bond… or just a resplendent reptilian? I present the world’s best-dressed lizard.
7. Then there’s the time when Denny and Alan were flamingos…
8. Not to be outdone on the bird costume front, Halloween veterans Lily and Marshall came as Captain Jack Sparrow and… his trusty parrot? I must have been drunk during that scene…
9. Speaking of making drunken mistakes…
Have a happy Halloween guys! If you’re having a night in don’t miss out our guides to the best horror films available on Netflix and Amazon. Or if you’re all about the gore and guts, check out 15 Times TV Was More Gory Than The Movies.