PUZZLES: Try our cracking Aardman crossword and word search!
Are you sharp about Shaun the Sheep, or wise when it comes to Wallace and Gromit? Now’s the time to put your Aardman knowledge to the test, with our fun crossword and word search! How many can you get right?
- Aardman made this Peter Gabriel music video (12)
- Animation technique used by Aardman (10)
- Mel Gibson’s character in Chicken Run (5)
- National Accident Helpline character created by Aardman (8)
- The Farmer’s faithful sheepdog (6)
- Aardman’s studios are based here (7)
- Wallace and Gromit creator (8)
- Early clay creation featured in Take Hart (5)
- First Aardman production to win an Oscar: Creature _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)
- Shaun the Sheep Movie premiered at this film festival (8)
- 1993 film: The Wrong _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)
- Shaun the Sheep spinoff series (9)
- Term for a female sheep (3)
- Shaun lives on _ _ _ _ _ Bottom Farm (5)
- Wallace’s invention gone wrong in A Close Shave (10)
CAN YOU FIND THE WORDS HIDDEN IN THE CHRISTMAS TREE?
Don’t forget to tune into Shaun the Sheep: The Farmer’s Llamas this Boxing Day (December 26th) at 6:15pm on BBC One.